Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Running

Having cystic fibrosis comes with many challenges. One of these challenges is that it can be hard to breath. I went on a run with Jace the other day and I hadn't been feeling the healthiest so near the end of my 2nd mile I started having a hard time breathing. I got a lot of mucus stuck in my throat and I kept coughing. I looked down at my little boy in the stroller and wanted to cry. I was having a difficult time for this short moment, but Jace will feel like this for his whole life. I got home and just held him as tight as I could because even though he won't know any different - I do. I know his life is going to consist of hospital visits, doctor appointments, medicines, hand sanitize, etc. I love him though and will do anything I can for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment