Tuesday, August 11, 2015

AZ fun! Treatment not fun!

We recently moved to AZ for Jared to go to Midwestern Podiatry School. We really enjoyed living in Utah, but are grateful to be back close to more family. Jace is so happy to be in AZ and have a pool!! We go swimming all the time and he loves it! He is a little fish! It has been hard feeling like a single mom sometimes, but I know it will be worth it. The hardest times for me are when I have to do his breathing treatments both times instead of just the morning. Jared usually does the night treatment, but when he has to study I get to do it and it sucks!! Jace sometimes fights the treatment the whole time and is getting stronger so he pushes, kicks, screams, etc for the breathing treatment part. It is overwhelming trying to hold down a little kid. I feel like I am the worst mom ever on days where I have to literally pin him down to do something that will be make him better. Tonight was one of those nights. He usually doesn't act like this, but tonight he did and it was hard. Tonight I hate CF. But I am grateful for the medicine that is helping him stay healthier longer! He has not had to get on any antibiotics since moving to AZ!!! YAY!!! Maybe the weather here will be better for him!!








No comments:

Post a Comment