Thursday, March 12, 2015

vacations!

Tomorrow we are going to St. George for the weekend and even though I am excited I am a little overwhelmed. Just the things I have to pack for a baby is crazy.
  • medication (enzymes, vitamins, prevacid, albuteral, pulmozyme, salt)
  • nebulizer and neb cups 
  • big pan that we have to boil our neb cup in every night to sanitize it.
  • breast pump (because I still have to give Jace one bottle with formula in it for the extra calories)
  • Formula
  • timer and percussion instrument for CPT
  • Baby food (especially applesauce because that's what we use to put his enzymes on)
  • baby spoons
  • burp clothes (because he spits up a ton and it's orange because of his medication)
  • bottles
  • bottle cleaner
  • clothes
  • diapers
  • boppy
  • toys
  • blankets
Just so much added stuff with CF. I am grateful for all the extra stuff because it helps his lungs, but it can be a hassle to try and get everything packed and ready for a 2 day trip. Alright well I better stop writing and better get packing :)

No comments:

Post a Comment