- medication (enzymes, vitamins, prevacid, albuteral, pulmozyme, salt)
- nebulizer and neb cups
- big pan that we have to boil our neb cup in every night to sanitize it.
- breast pump (because I still have to give Jace one bottle with formula in it for the extra calories)
- timer and percussion instrument for CPT
- Baby food (especially applesauce because that's what we use to put his enzymes on)
- baby spoons
- burp clothes (because he spits up a ton and it's orange because of his medication)
- bottle cleaner
Thursday, March 12, 2015
Tomorrow we are going to St. George for the weekend and even though I am excited I am a little overwhelmed. Just the things I have to pack for a baby is crazy.
Posted by Jared and Lindsey at 10:09 PM