Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Many doctors

After our first appointment we learned that we had to go back up to Primary Children's at least once a month for a routine check up. We also needed to continue to go to our primary pediatrician to make sure he was getting his vaccines and hitting all of his milestones. I'm pretty sure we have been to the doctors office over 15 times and my son is only 5 months.



We also go to the pharmacy multiple times a month. We do Chest physical therapy 2 times a day and pulmozyme 1 time a day. These past 5 months have been hard. These few pictures just show a small amount of what we go through in a day. It is not easy, but it is worth it for him to have healthy strong lungs. I don't get out of the house much because I don't want Jace to get sick. It is really hard to go to church and see other cute babies out of the house, but I know it's for his safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment