Tuesday, September 6, 2011

4th of JULY

For the Forth of July 2011 Jared and I went up to Wyoming to visit his family! It was so much fun meeting all his crazy/fun cousins! I love their family so much and am so grateful to be apart of them!





Mud Volleyball!! The best part of the whole trip was the freezing cold water that everyone played volleyball in! It was so much fun! The men of the minson family got 1st place just like last year!!!

This was during the fireworks show that Jared's dad and uncle put on for everyone! It was really fun!!






This was on the drive back to the salt lake airport! It is so beautiful up there!!! I love Wyoming!






On our way home we got to visit the most beautiful princess ever!! I was so glad that we got to hang out with her for a few minutes before we had to catch our flight home! I love that her mom is so awesome and was willing to let me see her!! Henslee has the best parents EVER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment