Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Jared's Birthday

For Jared's birthday {April 27} we did a bunch of stuff! We went to California and got on the price is right!!! I just happened to win a 2012 Ford Mustang! It was sweet!!!




That week when we got back Jared had to work of course, so for lunch on his birthday we went to Joe's BBQ for his free meal!!! :) He doesn't look very happy in his picture, but he was! :)


After he was done with work he came home and he opened presents! Then we went out to dinner and a movie!! Going out to dinner and seeing movies are our favorite things to do (besides the obvious ;)


That weekend my family all went to Barro's Pizza for lunch/dinner to celebrate his birthday some more!! My wonderful mother bought him the most Delicious cookie dough ice cream cake ever!!






I'm pretty sure he had a great birthday! And I'm so happy I got to be apart of it! I can't wait to share many more birthday's together in the future!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment