Wednesday, April 10, 2013

April!

The Weather in Utah has been unpredictable lately. It was so beautiful and warm outside last week, but now it's all rainy/snowy and cold. I wish it was just sunny all the time like in AZ :). Last week was my spring break and it was so nice to have a little break from work. I really like my job, but it's so nice to have breaks!!! Jared and I finally got high speed unlimited internet so now I scrapbook all day long!! :) It's so awesome! So I'm not on my new laptop so I don't have any new pictures to put up on here, but I just wanted to put a little update. Everyone always asks what's new and really our life is never really knew. Just random fun things happen a lot. Like Jared randomly won a giant thing of Jelly beans at our work. I hosted a relief society event last night... and i think that's about all that's new in our lives! :) We love each other so much still and I honestly couldn't have asked for a better husband!

No comments:

Post a Comment