Thursday, March 14, 2013

2013!

Sorry it's been so long!!!  quick update for 2013:

 Valentines Day 2013 :) presents from Jared and Henslee!
 Big Minson family get together in Feb.!
 My sis-in-law and I have gotten really close! LOVE ALYSSA!!!
 Grandma and Grandpa Minson!!
 I just went down last weekend to visit my family in AZ and this is Dallin and I! He likes to make goofy faces!! :)
 Date night with some friends of ours. Went to the temple then to a sushi place!!

 SO IN LOVE WITH HIM!!



So Jared and I have lived in Utah now for about 7 months and last week was the first time I called Utah "home" (on accident). It was weird to finally realize Arizona isn't my home anymore and who knows when it will be?! The best part about Utah is how much I get to see my husband! It's so nice to know we are getting home at the same time and get to hang out all night together!! I am so in love with him and am seriously sooooooo lucky to have gotten such an amazing man!!!! JARED YOU ARE THE BEST!!!! I enjoy my job, but get worn out all the time from it and having to work all the freaking time! I guess I've always worked too much! I probably really only work 45-50 hours a week.

We celebrated our 2 years a few months ago! It's been the greatest 2 years of my life!! For our anniversary we went to San Fransisco!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment