Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Instagram

I have this new app on my phone and I'm in love with it!!! It's call instagram and you take pictures on it then upload them to the internet.
The first time I got on my first thought was how does everyone have such cute pictures and the second though was my life is too boring to update all day, but man I am addicted to it. I think it's because it's so easy to edit pictures! I LOVE IT!

Jared and I went swimming today and so I took a bunch of pictures and then I edited them together! Isn't it so cute!!! I can make cute pictures!!! I'm in love with instagram!!

 This is a collage of my mustang I love and will miss dearly when we sell it. :(

These are some amazing women I work with! I love my job and will miss it when we move, but I know we're supposed to be in Utah!

No comments:

Post a Comment