Sunday, December 11, 2011

Utah!!

November 17-20, 2011 Jared and I went up to Utah for Stephanie's wedding!! We had a blast with everyone!
The first night we stayed in Provo with my sister Heather and Josh! I had so much fun playing with my nephew Cason! Then on Friday we drove the rest of the way up to Logan and it started snowing SOOOOO hard!

this is us after lunch with Heather. We went to kneaders for lunch and it was so good!!



This is what we saw out our window


Driving some more...


When we got there we went to see Breaking dawn together :)




When we came out of the movie outside looked like these :). The snow looked so beautiful even though we were both freezing!!!



We stayed with the Maughan's that night and when we left for the wedding Saturday morning I took these pictures of their front yard! I don't think it could have been a better day for a wedding!! :)

Before we went to the temple for the wedding Jared and I went over to Annie Hall's house and had breakfast with our friends! It was so much fun for us! she made the best breakfast ever!! :)

This is Stephanie and I :)! She looked so beautiful! And guess who did her make-up ;)!! ME!! :)


These are some pictures from the temple.

My nephew David was being so cute throwing snow!


This is them coming out of the temple.
Then we all headed to the Copper Mill for dinner and the reception.



The reception!
After the reception we drove down to Provo to stay the night so we didn't have to drive all the way on Sunday. We stayed with my sister again then woke up earlier and headed back to AZ.





On the way back I wanted to take some pictures of the grand canyon so we stopped. :)
I love taking pictures!
And that ends our last Utah adventurer in 2011.

1 comment: