Sunday, November 6, 2011

October 22, 2011

Henslee!!!!!!!!

I love this little girl soooo much!!!! On Oct. 22 we got to go see her! It was a lot of fun and I love every opportunity that I get to see her!

I love the way she looks like she has so much attitude in this picture!

Jared is so good with her!!! I'm so thankful for him!




Can't you see why I love her so much!! Just look at how dang cute she is!!!
That night she took her first steps!!! Her mom said that she hasn't taken any steps since then, but at least we know she can do it! She's just very stubborn :)!


Jared and I took some new pictures of us too! Aren't we so cute!! :) (not as cute as henslee though)

This is Henslee's little brother Nixon! I think he's adorable, but Henslee is still cuter though! ;)



Henslee in her Pajamas!

No comments:

Post a Comment