Thursday, July 14, 2011

ect...

There are so many more pictures, but I just don't have time to put those in. Life has been amazing!!!!! I want to update this on everything,but there is not enough time. In short I am currently in nursing school studying my butt off... and jared works so hard to provide for our small family. :). We won a car on the price is right and are so excited to receive it on Aug. 8 :)!!! My sister just got home from her mission yesterday and we have been spending a lot of time with my family. We went up to Wyoming for the 4th of July and had a blast with all his family!!! We have been to California 3 times since we've been married and love that place!!! I'll upload pictures soon, but need to take a nap :). I love being married and love my husband!! Life is GREAT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment